Leave the driving to us........

The Luxuries of home. You can stand up and stretch out,or kick back on one of our five leather sofas. The wet bar has a fridge-freezer, microwave and sink. Soundbar, 2 Air conditioners, heater. We have plenty of overhead storage, blankets and umbrellas we even have a restroom on board.  Our chauffeur is professionally trained and experienced. Our driver is courteous and committed to getting you to your destination safely and on time.

Where Would You Like Us To Take You?

Elite Tours Offers:

The Luxuries of home. You can stand up and stretch out,or kick back on one of our five leather sofas. The wet bar has a fridge-freezer, microwave and sink. Soundbar, 2 Air conditioners, heater. We have plenty of overhead storage, blankets and umbrellas we even have a restroom on board.  Our chauffeur is professionally trained and experienced. Our driver is courteous and committed to getting you to your destination safely and on time.

Elite Tours  LLC  

Night On Town, Wine Tours, Sight Seeing, Cider Tasting, Casino, Sporting Events, Concerts, Corporate Events, Weddings, Proms, Birthday Parties, & Brewery Tours.

Call Us 1-509-969-7128

We also have all inclusive packages: Dining/Tours/Lodging

Email:

chuck7j@gmail.com

 

Call Today:

1-509-969-7128

June 29,2019 @ 5 pm – 10 pm.

7 s. 3rd St, Yakima Wash 98901

The 5th annual festival will highlight premium northwest grapes and hops grown right here in our Valley and exquisite food. You’re invited to celebrate the rich culture of our community featuring craft beverages, food, arts and live music right in the heart of wine and hop country.

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

July 6,2019 5pm-8pm

Discover your favorite tribute bands on the lawn with Wilridge Winery & Distillery.

TOM PETTY TRIBUTE – PETTY THIEF

FLEETWOOD MAC TRIBUTE – SECOND HAND NEWZ

SPECIAL GUEST – CURTIS MOORE

$25 Advanced. $30 at the gate.

Day(s)

:

Hour(s)

:

Minute(s)

:

Second(s)

Packages and Discounts with:

Over Night With Us

 We offer discounts for guests whom stay with us for a week month or 6 months or more at any one of our vacation rentals. Save 10%. If you pair it with a Tour From Elite Tours you will save an additional 10%  Total savings of 20%. You can stay with us at our rental we can accommodate a large party s0 you can stay all in one place. Click on Overnight with us to learn more.

Experiences

 

Coming Soon

 

 

 

Yakima Valley Events

It’s the 300 days of sun that shines on the birthplace of Washington State’s wine industry. It’s the aroma of freshly picked hops, drifting on the afternoon breeze. It’s the sense of wholesomeness you get from hand picking the vegetables your family will eat that night. This is what makes the Yakima Valley so special. Experience the best of the Yakima Valley and stay with Us while you enjoy the Valley. Click on Yakima Valley Events to learn more.

Explore Our Local Restaurants:

Located in the heart of Washington, This fertile land is rich in fruits, vegetables and other agricultural products, all of which serve as inspiration for local chefs. Here is a look at some of the tastiest restaurants found in Yakima, Washington. Click on Restaurants to learn more.

Birthday Parties

Weddings

Brewery Tours

Wine Tasting

Sporting Events

Night on Town

Holiday Parties

Concerts

Road Trips To Casinos

Proms/Quinceaneras

Cider Tasting

Corporate Events

Shopping Sprees

Christmas Light Tours